From: The Sims official blog
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff Pack came out this week, and includes some fun outfits, items, and décor to help class up your backyard. But the biggest addition in the pack is absolutely the hot tub – a hot tub that’s, in our opinion, the coolest one we’ve ever made.
We’ve gathered up the reasons we think this hot tub is the best in The Sims’ history.
1. It fits up to eight Sims. In the past, hot tubs could only fit two or four Sims. We wanted to up the ante this time, allowing eight Sims to enjoy the comforting water. That’s a full household of Sims, all enjoying the hot tub together!
2. Adults and children can relax inside. While you might have thought hot tubbin’ was only for grownups, but in The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, children can sit in the hot tub alongside adults, teens, and elderly Sims.
3. You can put it just about anywhere. Want to put the hot tub inside? Cool. Do it! In the basement? That’s fine. Against a wall? Sure. In a corner? Why not!? Sims will find their way into and out of the hot tub basically anywhere you put it. They’re clever like that.
4. Sims can watch TV from in the hot tub. Previously, Sims inside of hot tubs really only interacted with people and things inside with it. Now, Sims can chat with people on the outside, and even watch a TV within viewing range. Basically, we’re saying you can replace all of your couches with hot tubs.
5. Your Sims can bring drinks inside. Did you ever have a hot tub when you were younger? Did your parents yell at you for trying to sneak a drink inside because you might spill it? Well good news! They’re not the boss of your The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff hot tub. Go ahead – tell your Sim to take that juice right inside. We won’t tell.
6. Sims can skinny dip in the hot tub. Sure, the stuff pack includes a number of playful bathing suits for your Sims, but if they’re feeling more – erm – adventurous, they can take to the tub in the nude.
7. It can be upgraded with a stereo and aromatherapy. What’s more relaxing than sitting in calming, warm water? Sitting in calming, warm water while fun music plays and pleasant aromas emerge from your Sim’s recently upgraded hot tub. You can even change the color of the light in the hot tub, but that’s not an update – that comes standard. Fancy, right?
8. The aromatherapy has a devious Easter egg. Yeah, there’s a really cool Easter egg. Want to know what it is? Lean in, we’ll whisper it to you… ready? HA! Just kidding. It’s an Easter egg, we’re not revealing anything else! You need to find it for yourself!
We’re really happy with how the hot tub turned out, and we hope your Sims enjoy using it in The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff!