Add Basements in The Sims 4 with the new patch
Basements are now available in The Sims 4 base game! Not only basements are new in this patch, they also added the option to build one extra level on your lots, venues or stores. Or what do you think about the new hairstyles?
Update your game in Origin to get this Free patch!
What are the major changes in this patch?
- Build basements up to 2 levels down
- Build 1 extra floor above the ground
- Build swimming pools in the basement
- 2 new hairstyles
- Move Lot is now an option under Move Lot & House in Build Mode
- download lots from the Gallery that are larger than your current lot, and crop them to fit
- Paint from Reference
- 2 new gnomes: Mr. Floppy the Gnome & Guardian of the Gnomelaxy
- Sharing lots or rooms to the gallery with craftables (potions, wood working objects, or similar) and player planted plants will no longer remove the crafted objects and plants.
You will be able to build a house/shop/venue with a total of 6 floors. (You can only build working shops if you have The Sims 4 Get to Work expansion) When you build a basement you will have the option to remove the ceiling.
A Challenge you say?
The Bunny Egg Hunt is on! For the month of April, you will be able to hunt and search out 10 decorative eggs, each with a different design – found in various locations in the world (some might say an egg lays with the frogs). As you collect each egg, your collection information will update in the Household Collection panel. You can collect multiples of the same design but they don’t contribute to your Collection.
Collect all 10 of the different designs to unlock a reward… it’s big, it’s stuffed, and it might be a bunny. But I’m not confirming this information.