SimGuruVix over at Twitter has announced that the brand new Quality Of Life Update for The Sims Mobile will be released today June 6th 11am AEST/June 5th 6pm PDT.
The next question I’m sure you have is WHEN ARE WE GETTING IT?!
In the next 24 hours fam!
It’s aimed to be pushed live at:
💕 JUNE 6TH – 11AM AEST
💕 JUNE 5TH – 6PM PDT
Note: This is subject to change should anything go askew
— 🌈 SimGuruVix 🌈 (@SimGuruVix) June 5, 2019
Here are the patch notes:
QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE
You’ve asked, Sims Mobile fans, and we have heard you! Our Quality Of Life Update goes live today – YAY!
You’ve asked, Sims Mobile fans, and we have heard you! Our Quality Of Life Updategoes live today – YAY! Everyone on The Sims Mobile team here at Firemonkeys Studio was absolutely thrilled to hear how excited you all were to get this one in your hands!
Here are the full patch notes of the changes we have made:
Wumples, the sassiest Sim in the land, has arrived in town with all-new special quests. Each quest will come with new and exciting prizes, and prizes earned from these quests will unlock multiples of that item – which means you can purchase extra copies of the item for your Sims’ homes.
Brand-new Storage Categories allow you to browse everything you own with ease! We’ve added sorting categories to Storage, which means items will be much easier to find, and recently used or earned items will appear in a special ‘recent’ category!
New quest for 3rd Sim slot unlock
Expand your Sim family by adding a third Sim to your posse! You now have an extra chance to unlock your third Sim with the new quest “Roommate Race”. Complete the quest and unlock the third Sim slot. The quest is available at player level 13.
Surprising choices adjustments
We made some adjustments to Surprising Choices to ensure there’s always a neutral option available, and removed some of the outcomes that have drawbacks.
We made a variety of tuning adjustments to the LlamaZoom system to make it more enjoyable:
- The amount of tasks required by LlamaZoom has been reduced for high level players. This change affects players from approximately level 35 and up – with level 50 players receiving the largest reduction
- The effort required to complete a LlamaZoom is now less variable. Previously each LlamaZoom could differ quite largely in effort required – they are now more consistent and predictable
- Any stack of tasks will now always begin with a task that asks for events to be complete (say that five times fast!). This is to help those of you who enjoy preparing for LlamaZoom by having Sims do events before Emily arrives
- Rewards have been rebalanced – including extra Simoleons upon completion. The rewards have been increased overall.
Hobby and Relationship rewards
The amount of Simoleons awarded from Hobbies and Relationships has been increased. The rewards are more on-par with Career rewards now.
Event Duration Surfacing
Events now clearly showcase the exact duration that they will take to complete. Now you can plan your Sims’ routine more easily.
Create-a-Sim variant pricing
Clothes and other items within Create-a-Sim have had their variants re-priced. All variants of an item will now share the same price, rather than varying from each other.
Photography and Influencer Quests
These two quests have been added to the level progression. You now have the opportunity to play the Photography quest once you reach level 8, and the Internet Icon quest when you reach level 15. These quests will trigger retroactively for those of you who are already above these levels
Some quests are now structured in Chapters
- The first chapter begins unlocked
- Each day a new chapter will become unlocked
- Chapters will continue to unlock, even if you haven’t finished the previous one
- The goal is to give players a chance to take a break and not need to go “full speed” from day one until the end of the quest
The maximum number of heirloom shelves has been increased from 3 to 6
Aaaaaaand that’s a wrap on this update! Download it now! <3
Until next time, enjoy Simmers!