Take note, fellow simmers: As SimGuruCoop posted today on the official Sims forum, the whole Sims Gurus team will held a Q&A session called ‘Ask the Gurus’ on May 19 from 11am-Noon PST. During this session, you will be able to ask every question you have about the upcoming stuff pack, and have replies straight from the Sims Team! Read more about The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack
Here’s the original announcement from the forums:
- Please read the thread before asking a question. We can answer more questions if we don’t have to answer the same ones over and over.
- Please try and keep your questions short. Posting a long list of questions means we can’t answer as many people if we have to spend lots of time on one very long post.
- Please be constructive and focus on asking questions.
- To keep the thread focused and uncluttered, we will delete any off topic posts.
- Respect your fellow Simmers.
- We will try to answer all your questions, but there are a lot more of you than us.
- We can try to answer bug questions and pass on bugs you find, but the better place to report bugs and issues is here:http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
You will be able to submit your questions here by signing up to the Sims Forums, but remember to ask only question related to the upcoming stuff pack, and not about future content:
The Gurus (none of us) cannot discuss any unannounced future content. That includes what we’re making, when we’re making it, whether it’ll be a patch, paid content. We just can’t. We’ll tell you as soon as we’re able. If you ask about future content, the answer will always be “No comment.”
So…do you already have some interesting question to ask to the Sims Gurus?