Mini Micro House Challenge
Build the tiniest home possible in the Mini Micro Building Challenge for The Sims 4. This can be a difficult challenge for beginners, but it’s a lot of fun!
This challenge is similar to the Micro Mini Builds Challenge on the official Sims forums but it was too good not to promote this building challenge. I’ve made a few changes but if you want to follow the rules from the forums, you can.
There are a few things you must know, the house can’t be larger than 25 tiles on each floor. When you want a different shape you can change the shape a little, you can even use half tiles if you want to make diagonal walls. The landscape is only allowed on the first floor of the Mini Micro House, so no balconies outside of the 25 tiles.
- The house must be build on a 20×15 lot size.
- Your maximum budget is 18,000 Simoleons after you bought the lot.
- No CC aloud. (Because CC is sometimes free in the game)
- The build must be placed on 25 tiles (that’s 5×5 tiles)
- The landscape can’t be bigger than 75 tiles (10×10 if you place it around the house like the screenshot)
- You can build basements and additional levels as long as they meet the 25 tile limit on each floor.
- Staircases can be placed inside of the house or outside on the 75 tile landscape around the house.
- All the indoor objects must be placed within the house, only the dining area can be placed outside of the house.
Submit your entry on Facebook or Twitter for a chance to be featured in this article!
About the Building Challenges
We can all build large and expensive houses in The Sims 4, but what’s the challenge in that? Time to limit the options and test your building skills. I’m creating building challenges for you to compete in. You can use these challenges in Let’s Build video’s on YouTube, challenging a friend or testing your own building skills.
If you want to upload the house you build for these challenges use hashtag #TheSims4BuildingChallenge in The Sims 4 Gallery so people can find them easily. Same goes for twitter.