The Dollhouse Challenge is a useful challenge if you want to follow your Sims on every floor without changing floors each time your Sims walks downstairs or upstairs. You can create very unique themed houses in this challenge! And yes you can make it pink if you like 😉
You can choose to only build the house itself but it’s more realistic with dollhouse themed furniture in it!
- A Dollhouse always has multiple levels, so build at least 2 floors.
- Doors can only be placed on the side of each room except for the front door.
- The house must have an open back and a fancy front facade.
- All rooms must be accessible by a door or stairs.
- The Dollhouse must be between 5 to 7 tiles deep with the exception when decorating the front of the house for example; with a porch.
- The front of the house must look like a normal house with a front door, windows and maybe a porch, balconies and a garden.
Submit your entry on Facebook or Twitter for a chance to be featured in this article!
About the Building Challenges
We can all build large and expensive houses in The Sims 4, but what’s the challenge in that? Time to limit the options and test your building skills. I’m creating building challenges for you to compete in. You can use these challenges in Let’s Build video’s on YouTube, challenging a friend or testing your own building skills.
If you want to upload the house you build for these challenges use hashtag #TheSims4BuildingChallenge in The Sims 4 Gallery so people can find them easily. Same goes for twitter.