SimsVIP posted an article about the latest EA/Maxis survey. They are talking about, toddlers, cars, seasons and even superheroes to put in an expansion or game pack for The Sims 4. If they are sending out this survey we can’t expect toddlers any time soon I think but maybe in the near future. Read the complete survey below!
What do you think about these options? Leave a reply.
Official survey from EA/Maxis (August 2015)
You are now going to see some potential themes for future The Sims 4 expansion packs.
On the Road – Get behind the wheel of different vehicles including cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Fix up old cars, build a hotrod, or jump on your ride and explore a number of unique tourist destinations.
University – Send your Sims off to University! Explore the University campus and decide whether your Sims are going to study to ace their exams or spend their days partying it up. Sims can also pledge fraternities and sororities and try to become members of these prestigious organizations.
Generations – It’s time to raise a family! Raise your children from babies into toddlers. Watch as your children grow into moody pre-teens and help them overcome the tribulations of youth. Create a Sims family dynasty that will last forever.
Get Real – Its time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced n’ Diced to compete against other chefs, Finding 7 Love to become the most desired bachelor/bachelorette, or Runway Takeoff to become a fashion design star.
Find Love – Find true love in the Sims 4! Meet your date on SimMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!
Metropolis – Move into a bustling, modern city! Live in new apartments and penthouses, eat at food carts and shop at street markets, and immerse your Sims in the different cultures of the city by exploring the many diverse neighborhoods.
Power Up – Turn your Sims into superheroes! Use powers like mind reading, telekinesis, and teleportation. I I Learn new powers at the Super Hero Academy and use them to make the world a better place or terrorize the population.
Rebuild – The apocalypse has struck The Sims 4! Explore abandoned neighborhoods and rescue survivors, rebuild your town into a thriving community, and fight off zombies to protect your new town.
Back to School – Take your Sims to school! Have your child and teen Sims participate in school activities including classes, dances, and student government elections or become a teacher with the new Teacher active career!
Get Famous – It’s time to get internet famous! Start a band, play pranks on your friends, give Sims stylish makeovers and broadcast it all on SimTube to gain fans and get famous.
Vacation – Take your Sims on vacation! Head to Mt. Wright for fun winter getaway with ice skating, sledding, and snowboarding, and mysterious ice caves. Or head to Isla Cordinda to soak up the sun and build sand castles, surf the waves, and uncover ancient tombs.
The Sims 4 Find Love
Love is in the air in The Sims 4! Find your Sim’s soulmate with the new dating app SimMatch, then head to one of the new romantic getaway spots for the perfect date. Build your romantic reputation as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker, and enjoy the ultimate wedding celebration, complete with bachelor & bachelorette parties and exclusive food and decor.
- SimMatch Dating App: Help your Sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your Sims want to be.
- Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your Sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cozy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.
- Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different Sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how Sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.
- Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims’ wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and decor.
The Sims 4 Vacation
It’s time to take your Sims on vacation! Head to one of two new exciting locations with unique activities and weather. Travel to the peaks of Mt. Wright for some winter fun where you can go ice skating, sledding, snowboarding, and explore the mysterious ice caves. Or head to Isla Cordinda to soak up the sun, build sand castles, surf the waves, and uncover through the ancient tombs.
- Summer Vacation: Experience the best of summer at an island getaway, with sand castles, surfing, and delicious island food and drinks.
- Winter Getaway: Enjoy a winter wonderland with a snowy mountain vacation. Go snowboarding, sledding, make snowmen, or hit the lake for some ice skating!
- Explore Ancient Locations: Explore ancient tombs in the jungle, or avoiding deadly traps and yetis.
- Winter & Summer Seasons: Bring the weather home with you. Experience the warm days of summer or magical snowfall in your home town!
The Sims 4 On the Road
Jump behind the wheel and travel the country with your Sims! Choose from a wide variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles. Make a living fixing up old cars, or building the perfect hot rod. Jump on your ride and explore the world by visiting a number of unique tourist destinations.
- New Vehicles: Your Sims can now choose from a variety of vehicles to own and drive including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles.
- Build A Garage: Build a brand new garage where you can work on your vehicles and display them for all to see.
- Become A Mechanic: Fix up, customize, and build new cars with the new Mechanic active career.
- Visit Tourist Destinations: Take your ride on the road to visit tourist destinations like the Grand Sims Canyon, the World’s Largest Ball of Twine, or the Secret Mystery Spot.
The survey was send out to a random small group of newsletter subscribers. Gurlgamer was able to take screenshots from it.