The Sims 4 Homeless Challenge
Sometimes life isn’t going the way you planned. Your Sim was out of luck and now lives on the street with no money. You’ll have to look for other ways to make money because no one wants to hire him/her. So start to collect fish, rummaging through trash cans or pick up gardening to sell fruits and vegetables.
Make 5000 Simoleons without a job or a house and try to stay alive. When you complete the goal you can continue and build a house with the 5000 Simoleons.
- Create a Sim, young adult or an adult. Make sure you give them appropriate clothes for them to wear so your Sim looks homeless.
- Buy an empty lot. The size doesn’t matter.
- Set your Sims’ money to §0. You can do this by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C to open up the cheat console. Type in testingcheats true and hit enter. Open up the cheat console again and type in money 0. Hit enter to empty your Sims account.
- Don’t move out or get married.
- You can’t get a job.
- You may not place objects on your lot, only the items that are found outside of your lot like seeds.
Tips and Tricks to earn money without a job and survive
It can be hard to fill up your needs without a place you can call home. It’s even harder to save up money without a job. So I wrote down a few tips to get you started. If you come across more great ways to earn Simoleons, leave e reply below this article.
- Collect fish, metals, crystals, frogs, fossils, posters etc.
- Gardening. Collect seeds and plant them at your lot.
- When you have the klepto trait you can steal things to make money
- If your Sim reach level 7 they can ask for a loan to close friends.
- You can visit friends or community lots to fill up needs
This challenge was inspired by the homeless challenge from Aislynne.