Fix up four townhouses, each representing a different Season. Time to show off your designing skills as the shell is already done for you. You can use any style or budget you like, so get creative!
- Download the shell from the gallery and place it on a suitable lot (40×30)
- Search for #SeasonalTHshell by MisstoryPlays
- Each house should represent a different Season
- Seasons should stay in order. Summer on the right of Spring etc.
- However, you can start with whichever Season you please
- Existing walls can’t be moved around, but feel free to add more walls to create rooms or dividers.
- The outside area isn’t divided per townhouse, so get creative with landscaping!
- Landscaping should represent the Seasons of the townhouses
- Separate yards can be made, you are allowed to build fences if you please
- No budget restrictions!
- If a Sim owns the lot, you can use Money Cheats if needed
- You can use any DLC pack you own
- Custom Content is not allowed
Tip: You could make a community garden for the residents of the townhouses.
About the Building Challenges
We can all build large and expensive houses in The Sims 4, but what’s the challenge in that? Time to limit the options and test your building skills. I’m creating building challenges for you to compete in. You can use these challenges in Let’s Build video’s on YouTube, challenging a friend or testing your own building skills.
If you want to upload the house you build for these challenges use hashtag #Sims4BuildingChallenge in The Sims 4 Gallery so people can find them easily. Same goes for twitter.