Goths Manor Challenge
The Goth family has always been a part in The Sims series. In The Sims 4 the Goth family consists of an adult Mortimer; Bella, who in this incarnation is much younger than her husband, starting out as a young adult; a teenage Cassandra; and Alexander, who is a child.
Your challenge: Recreate the Victorian Manor where the Goth family lives in Sunset Valley (The Sims 3). Build the floor plan from the reference screenshots and decorate the rooms. Let’s Build!
- Build the manor on a 30×40 lot.
- You must build the walls the same way as the floor plan, don’t change it.
- Try to recreate the roofs from the reference pictures.
- Have at least 3 bedrooms in the Manor.
- Recreating the garden is optional.
- You don’t have to place the furniture on the same spot as the floor plan.
Interior Decoration Guidelines
- The Goths like a Victorian themed exterior and interior items.
- Bella and Mortimer’s favorite colors are black and red.
- Cassandra’s favorite color is purple and likes to play the violin.
- Alexander’s favorite color is blue and loves to read books.
- The Goth family likes reading books, play chess and doing creative activities.
Goths Manor Floor Plan
Submit your entry on Facebook or Twitter for a chance to be featured in this article!
About the Building Challenges
We can all build large and expensive houses in The Sims 4, but what’s the challenge in that? Time to limit the options and test your building skills. I’m creating building challenges for you to compete in. You can use these challenges in Let’s Build video’s on YouTube, challenging a friend or testing your own building skills.
If you want to upload the house you build for these challenges use hashtag #TheSims4BuildingChallenge in The Sims 4 Gallery so people can find them easily. Same goes for twitter.